France receives the third-highest number of international students after the United States and the United Kingdom. France has aggressively adopted programs to welcome Indian students to world-class schools as more Indian students chose France as their study-abroad destination. Over the past three years, the number of Indian students studying in France has tripled; it is expect to continue. Some pointers describe how Indian students benefit from study in france :-
- Indian students might benefit from studying in France.
- Indian Students’ eligibility requirements for French higher education
- India France Campus
- France Study Requirements
- Opportunities for Indian Students to work in France
- The expense of studying in France for Indian students
- Is it possible for an Indian to work and study in France?
- Scholarships for Indian students from France
Indian students might benefit from studying in France.
There are several benefits for Indian students to study in France, and as a result, there are many Indian students there. Indian students can profit much from a master’s degree in France in terms of their careers. The following are some benefits of pursuing higher education in France for Indian students:-
- In comparison to other European nations, education is more affordable in France.
- For Indian students, France offers many courses.
- The high-caliber education provided in France is in high demand on a global scale.
- Indian students can enroll in English-taught courses in France if they don’t speak the language.
- Indian pupils may benefit from cultural variety in the workplace in the future.
- After studying in France, many work prospects were available not just in France but also across the world.
Indian Students’ eligibility requirements for French higher education
To obtain a bachelor’s degree
- Candidates must have received at least 50% on their senior secondary test.
- They must be at most 22 and have acquired a letter of genuine admission confirmation from the relevant French institution.
- A letter of recommendation from a professor at the institution they previously attended
To obtain a Master’s degree –
- Candidates must have earned a bachelor’s degree with at least a 55% grade point average.
- The applicant must be at most 40 and have received a letter of acceptance from a French university or institute.
- A letter of recommendation from a professor at the college or institute they previously attended.
India France Campus
A national organization for the promotion of French higher education is called Campus France India. It functions under the direction of foreign affairs and higher education ministers. Delhi is where its headquarters are. Its primary focus is on delivering students a high-quality experience, including informational support, assistance with online admissions, travel preparation, orientation upon arrival in France, etc. Additionally, it offers information about colleges, the programs they provide, their tuition rates, and other helpful facts. Overall, campus France advises Indian students interested in studying abroad in France.
Students from India who wish to study abroad in France can do so with the assistance of Campus France India. A joint application agency gathers the students’ required documentation, which then sends it to specific universities.
France Study Requirements
Indian students enrolled in universities must complete the following paperwork:
- Attested copies of the Standard X, XII, and Bachelor’s degree transcripts.
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation from instructors who have taught you are required.
- Two colors (Letters of Recommendation) from your boss or employer are required if you have any job experience.
- Photocopied language exam results.
- Other (state and national awards, extracurricular activities, and certificates)
- Proof of financial resources
- Health protection
- A passport photocopy
- A few photos of the size of passports
Opportunities for Indian Students to work in France
Indian students have a fantastic opportunity to study in France, as they can pursue various career paths upon completing their programs. France offers a work visa option for Indians. The following are the most sought-after career fields in France for Indian students:
1. Information and computer technology
Multinational organizations in France are one of the industries requiring specialists in this study topic. The need for web developers, software engineers, and IT specialists is global. These are the programs that Indian students are increasingly choosing to enroll in France to advance their careers.
Indian students are particularly interested in this study area, and the abundance of possibilities and courses offered in France draws many of them there.
3. Management and Business
In addition to local firms, several foreign companies. France’s high-paying, rapidly expanding, and lucrative business and management professions attract Indian students. Students from India may have a chance to change their lives by pursuing an MBA in France.
4. Tourism and Hospitality Management
The tourist sector generates around 10% of France’s GDP. It is one of the most demanding and expanding industries simultaneously. The nation has much to offer the applicant for hospitality and tourist management.
The expense of studying in France for Indian students
The low cost of education makes studying in France an appealing alternative for students from India. For Indian students, tuition is often reasonable in France, while housing costs might vary. For an Indian student living in France will be between 1100 and 1300 euros monthly. These charges do not include education and other expenditures associated with attending school. Even the cost of living is lower in France for Indian students than it is in other English-speaking nations. The estimated annual cost of living is 16560 euros. The typical prices for Indian students attending French universities are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree Programmes: 2770 Euros per Year
- Programs for Masters – 3770 EUR per Year
- Programs for Doctorates – 3770 EUR per Year
The above costs are only the average for all public universities in France. The actual prices will vary depending on the courses and French universities. The cost of tuition for Indian students to attend a private institute in France might range from 3,000 to 20,000 euros annually.
Is it possible for an Indian to work and study in France?
Yes, Indians are permitted to work and study in France. Indians can only work 964 hours a year or 20 hours a week. If the student’s course lasts six months, they can only work 472 hours. Even if you work part-time, you will be paid the national minimum wage in France, which is 9.67 Euros per hour. Your work schedule must be consistent with your academic obligations. For Indian students, there is also the option of a post-study employment visa in France.
Scholarships for Indian students from France
For Indian students who aspire to study in France, there are several scholarships available. Various educational programs at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels offer these scholarships for individuals desiring to learn in France. They vary in scholarship perks, eligibility, length, and selection method. To be considered for these scholarships, students interested must submit an essay explaining why they deserve it.